2lb ground pork
1lb ground beef
2 tbsps Italian Seasoning
1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 tbsps olive oil
1 bay leaf
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tbsps parsely, finely chopped
1 tsp black pepper
1. preheat your oven to 400f
2. line a sheet pan with foil
3. Mix the meat, egg and seasonings together in a large bowl, then form about two tablespoons of the meat mixture
into even sized meatballs and place them on the linedsheet pan.
4. Bake in a 400f oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. MARINARA SAUCE
6. add the olive oil to a pan and heat up on a medium heat, then add the chopped onion and saute for five minutes.
Add the chopped garlic, canned tomatoes, bay leaf and pepper.
7. Cook on a low – medium heat for 20 – 30 minutes.
8. Serve over the cooked meatballs and sprinkle with chopped parsley
Recipe by Noshtastic at http://www.noshtastic.com/oven-baked-italian-meatballs-with-marinara-sauce/