B & G with no C (Crap)
This is a recipe I came up with after years of making it the traditional way with Wheat Flour and Cows milk is how I used to do it before going wheat free.
- Add the breakfast sausage to the pan and cook until you no longer see any pink, breaking up the sausage as it cooks.
- Once meat is cooked through, add your coconut flour to the hot pan teaspoon by teaspoon while constantly whisking.
- Once you get a thickened mixture, add coconut milk to the pan, whisk then add the garlic powder, sage and salt and pepper.
- When the flavors meld, Taste and salt and pepper as needed.
- Pour on top of biscuits. Or eat with a spoon. Or drink. Whatever you need.