1 medium potato
1/2 a medium onion
1 red pepper
2 slices of sugar free bacon
1/4 to 1/2 cooked chicken breast, chopped into bite size pieces
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
1 pinch of cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
freshly cracked black pepper (to taste)
1. Peel and chop your potato into bite size pieces. Boil.
2. While your potato is boiling, chop up your onion, red pepper, bacon, and cooked chicken
3. In a pan or wok on medium-high heat, add olive oil, onion, red pepper, and bacon. Fry until
onions are golden and bacon is cooked (not crispy). Add chicken.
4. Drain potato and add to pan.
5. Add all spices (you can mix them ahead of time to save time if you wish).
6. Mix everything in the pan well until potatoes begin to get golden, crispy edges.
7. Put that into your bowl and set aside.
8. In the same pan, crack your egg and place it under a cooking lid with a pinch of water. Keep
adding pinches of water, covering, and continue cooking until you see the egg whites are no
9. Remove from pan and place on top of your breakfast bowl.
10. Top with fresh cracked pepper (and hot sauce if you wish!)