Meatloaf and Garlic Cauliflower Potatoes with Mushroom Gravy!
2 lbs Ground Turkey
1 Cup Oatmeal/Steel Cut Oats
1 Cup Salsa
2 Gloves Garlic minced
Any Seasonings you would like to add!
Form 2 Meatloaf shaped footbals on a cookie sheet
Bake at 375 for 60 minutes!
Garlic Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- 8 cups bite-size cauliflower florets (about 1 head)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1/3 cup non dairy milk (Almond or Coconut)
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place cauliflower florets and garlic in a steamer basket over boiling water, cover and steam until very tender, 12 to 15 minutes. (Alternatively, place florets and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl with 1/4 cup water, cover and microwave on High for 3 to 5 minutes.)
- Place the cooked cauliflower and garlic in a food processor. Add milk, 2 teaspoons oil, butter, salt and pepper; pulse several times, then process until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil and garnish with chives, if desired. Serve hot
- 2 tablespoons fat of choice (I used Coconut oil and Butter)
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ½ 6oz can coconut milk
- ½ yellow onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package mushrooms (your choice what kind)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Add your fat, onions, and garlic to a saute pan over medium-high heat. Let the onions cook until they become translucent. Add the rest of your ingredients including the coconut milk, broth, mushrooms and seasonings.
- Mix together and let cook down a bit. Once the onions are beginning to soften, cover the pan and turn the heat down low to let cook, stirring occasionally.