16 oz of Strawberries, washed and cut in half
1 pint of blue berries, rinsed
3 bananas sliced in thick chunks
⅛ cup of honey
1 fresh lime
1. Wash and cut all your fruit.
2. Combine in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the honey and freshly squeezed lime juice.
4. Here is a hint – microwave your lime for 10 seconds before you cut and squeeze it. You will get more
out of it after it was warmed up.
5. Drizzle the honey lime glaze over the fruit and stir slightly to coat.
6. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Recipe by Eating on a Dime at http://www.eatingonadime.com/red-white-and-blue-fruit-salad/