Prep time: 10 minutes minutes
Cook time: 1 hour freeze time minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Serving size: 12-13 frozen blueberry bites
1 pint container blueberries (about 125 blueberries)
1 cup vanilla, nonfat Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon stevia (or your favorite sugar substitute)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick mat, and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and sweetener.
3. Working in 2 batches, gently fold in the blueberries to coat in the yogurt. Scoop them up with a fork
and tap the excess yogurt off.
4. Place the blueberries on the baking sheet, being careful not to have them touch.
5. Freeze the baking sheet until the blueberries are completely frozen, about 1 hour.
6. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
Recipe by: http://www.skinnymom.com/frozen-blueberry-yogurt-bites/