Serves: 2-4 servings
8-10 carrots, peeled
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 tsp garlic, minced
4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix melted butter and garlic together.
3. Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Drizzle with butter/garlic mixture.
5. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
6. Shake pan ocassionally to rotate carrots.
7. Top with cheese and roast for another 10 minutes or until carrots reach desired doneness.
8. Top with parsley and serve immediately
Recipe by: http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/parmesan-roasted-carrots/