- 2 lbs of lean ground turkey
- 1 cup all natural mild salsa
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs (Ezekiel bread)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- Fresh chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine turkey, salsa, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Press mixture into 9×15 inche loaf pan, or form into shape of a loaf and place on ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until center is no longer pink and meat is cooked through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 8 slices and serve garnished with parsley.
Pair with sweet potato and steamed green beans for a complete meal.
Recipe courtesy of http://melaniemitro.blogspot.com/2014/01/beast-meatloaf-recipe.html?m=1