- 1 head cauliflower, large outside leaves removed
- 1 25-ounce jar Tomato Sauce..NO SUGAR ADDED
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley stalks
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 c t red wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
- Place whole head of cauliflower in a large pot. It should fit comfortably, with 1 to 2 inches of room left on all sides.
- Pour in tomato sauce, then add parsley stalks, chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, and freshly ground pepper. Bring to sauce to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in red wine, then bring to a low boil.
- Gently push whole head of cauliflower down into the sauce. (Sauce should come halfway up the sides of the cauliflower). Drizzle with olive oil and cover.
- Let cook over low heat for 45 minutes. To serve, garnish with chopped parsley.