4 zucchinis, tops and bottoms cut off
¼ cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
1 tbsp garlic powder
¼ tsp salt (sea salt)
¼ tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Slice zucchini in half, widthwise.
3. Slice in half again, lengthwise.
4. Slice halves into fourths, creating long, slim fry shapes. If a large zucchini, keep slicing until you have long thin
5. Pat dry with paper towels.
6. In a large bowl, toss garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parmesan on fries.
7. Place fries on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Space out so fries aren’t touching.
8. Lower oven heat to 350.
9. Bake until brown and crunchy- about 20-35 minutes depending on the size of your fries.
10. If fries are browning too quickly, lower heat to 300 degrees and increase cooking time.
Recipe by Sweet C’s Designs at http://sweetcsdesigns.com/paleo-garlic-parmesan-zucchini-fries/